We are one of the few authorized registrars with the right to issue WM-Passport via certified documents.
The fee for issuing Personal WM-Passport is 75 WMZ and for Initial WM-Passport is 25 WMZ.
Here is the step by step procedure to get your WM-Passport via certified documents:
2. Print the Personal passport application in two copies and fill up them with blue pen.
3. Creat a ticket for WM-Passport department and upload the scan copies of your application form and your passport.
4. We will review your application and confirm its accuracy.
5. Have your applications (two copies) notarized by a public notary in your country. The public notary's contact information must be readable clearly. You do not need to have your passport copies notarized.
6. Send your notarized applications along with your passport copies by a registered mail or courier service to the follwoing address :
• To: DorPay
• Unit 1, Floor 8, No 216, Corner of Taheri St, Nelson Mandela Ave, Jordan, Tehran, Iran
• Postal code : 1966944874
• Tel : +989020010112
7. Upon receiving your documents, one of our authorized staff members will schedule a live video interview with you.
In order to attend the live video interview, you would need to have one of the following options:
• An Iphone or Android smart phone with the WebMoney Keeper application installed.
• An Iphone or Android smart phone with the Google Chrome application installed.
• A Personal computer with an attached working webcam. Google Chrome, Firefox or Opera browsers is needed to be installed.
8. At the time of scheduled interview, an invitation will be sent to you and the interview will be conducted in English language.
Note: During the interview, you will be asked to show your original passport to the camera and answer a few questions.
You will received the approval/rejection decision within one hour after the interview in form of a reply to your ticket.