Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
At DorPay.net, we take our obligations under applicable Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) laws and regulations very seriously. Our AML Policy is designed to prevent the use of our exchange platform for illicit activities such as money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.
Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- As part of our AML Policy, we have implemented a Customer Identification Program (CIP) to verify the identity of all our customers. We require our customers to provide us with their personal information, including their full name, date of birth, address, and government-issued identification, such as a passport or driver’s license. We may also request additional information or documentation from customers on a case-by-case basis to ensure compliance with AML regulations.
- We monitor all transactions conducted on our exchange platform for suspicious activity. Our AML compliance team is trained to identify potential red flags, such as large or unusual transactions, frequent transactions, and transactions with high-risk countries or individuals. Any suspicious activity will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- We maintain detailed records of all transactions conducted on our exchange platform, including customer information, transaction details, and any related documentation. These records are securely stored in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We have established a comprehensive AML compliance program that includes regular training for our staff on AML regulations, ongoing risk assessments, and periodic reviews of our policies and procedures. We also maintain a strong relationship with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to ensure we are up-to-date with the latest AML regulations and best practices.
- At DorPay.net, we are committed to preventing the use of our exchange platform for illicit activities. Our AML Policy is designed to ensure compliance with all applicable AML and CFT regulations, as well as to protect the integrity of our exchange platform and the safety of our customers.